Killin' the Grade Killin' the Grade

SNAAAAAARRRRFFFFFFF

You won the treasure hunt, you lucky bastard >:(

Clock Day gets Weirdest Clock Day gets Weirdest

Beautiful

A work of art.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

Another good one.

I was wondering how you were going to make such a short story from the Bible into a full flash-- I was thinking we'd get to Abraham. The animation was dead-on, the artwork is some of the best I've seen in flash, and the humor was pretty good. I liked the lost in translation joke. Still trying to figure out where the Jewish guy came from before Abraham was born, but it's a cartoon, so anything goes.

Samination responds:

No kidding. It was shorter than Cain and Abel, but I couldn't pass on such a hilarious story.

Be B Be B

Finally

A chance to be B.

What more could one want?

Plot: I lvoe the storyline here. Dramatic, yet humorous, never once stopping the pace of the game, yet driving it

Music: The soundtrack is beautiful

Difficulty: Hard yet not frustrating, very addicting.

The ending is a tear jerker.

I love this game.

MindFeed MindFeed

Hm...

Well... I like bagels, am happy, logical, and prepared... But the quiz said I was shy. That's not at all true >:C

Also, the question "Are you single?"... what if you have an ex-girlfriend but you're single now? Why isn't that a choice?

And I am 100% sure that the thing is set to ALWAYS degrade you when you give an answer, I'm 100% sure I got the right answer on task #1, and I did pretty damn well on Task #2.

I also narrowly avoided a seizure on task #1.

Invader Zim:GAME Invader Zim:GAME

Amazing.

ZIM was my favorite show ever, and I've seen tributes to it on NG quite a lot. When I saw this, I didn't really expect much from it. I was wrong. FAV'D.

The River (N) The River (N)

Nice song choice & guitar playing.

The voice could use a lot of work, but the guitar playing is phenomenal, don't try to emulate Springsteen's voice. No mortal can imitate his voice. But yeah, keep up the guitar, and erm... take some singing lessons :P

KAIDAN - Puke KAIDAN - Puke

Really good!

The beginning wasn't that great, but I loved the rest of it.

KAIDAN - Static Infection KAIDAN - Static Infection